Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stroller for Kid (6 years old)

Hi Lara & Tina, My fam and I are planning to go for holiday to Singapore next week. I need a stroller for my daughter, 6 years old 25 kg. I have been searching for it thru the internet but I cannot find the one I need it for my daughter. 
Could you please advice me where I can buy or rent it Jakarta or Spore? I appreciate your help. Thank you and regards, Julie Answer: 

Hi Julie, 

Have you tried looking into our Malls kids section? 
Like Pondok Indah, Senayan Plaza and Gandaria, Tanggerang Malls? 
I have seen some foldable ones in Pondok Indah for kids last year.. If none, kindly please sign up e-newsletter of www.uppercrustjakarta.com

Some expats leaving are selling a lot of stuff at this moment and their posting in their e-blast. Hope that helps. Tina & Lara

No comments: