Thursday, May 29, 2014

Where to buy dishwasher in Jakarta

Hi All, I need your huge help. My boss is new in Jakarta and he is looking for dishwasher for his apartment. Could you help me to find some expats would like to moved out from Jakarta and willing to sell the dishwasher? Please help me and advise. You may call me at 0812-1051180. Thank you. Nila

 -------------

 Hi Nila, Dishwashers are not very common here.
 Most of us have domestic staff and they are not popular or on the market much.
 You can find one or two at Electronic City (http://www.electronic-city.com/) in SCBD or in Glodok. These are very expensive, however.

 I scrutinize the classified ads/Craig’s List often but have never seen one up for sale there.
 You can try to register there and check the ads at mary.a.wiley@uppercrustjakarta.com or contact admin@whatsnewjakarta.com or join FB buy and Sell page here https://www.facebook.com/groups/512824992134698/

Good luck!
 Lara Vaccar-Nemalceff
Senior Orientation Coordinator / Inbound Consultant
Santa Fe Relocation Services Indonesia
 Email: lara.vaccar@santaferelo.com

No comments: