Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Relocation Services



Dear Kelly and Lara,


We Just arrived Jakarta on Friday,My husband’s office is the Jakarta Stock Exchange Building on Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Street.
We are interested in finding a Unfurnished house or apartment somewhat near his office to reduce the commuting time, consider the traffic congestion of Jakarta.
my question where the most expats live in Jakarta since my Husband from USA and I'm from Beirut Lebanon ....I ve heard hear from where i stay at the Sultan hotel that I have to look in the south of Jakarta where most expats live...

We used to live in Compound ...so I'm moving now to so crowded city I need your advice please....
my priority Hope find nice unfurnished house in Compound safty...nice neighborhood ..second choice nice unfurnished apartment .......

Hope you can give me information about where the best area for us to can live and who we can contact here?

Regards

Nawal and Joe

Hi Nawal & Joe,

Kelly responded with some really good advice and suggestions.

If you are interested in receiving our professional assistance, please contact us at Santa Fe Relocation Services at :

T: +62 21 789 2033
http://www.santaferelo.com

One of our home search consultants can guide you in the right direction or email me directly at lvaccar@santaferelo.co.id so that I can guide you in the right direction.

Lara Vaccar-Nemalceff
Senior Orientation Coordinator / Inbound Consultant
Santa Fe Relocation Services Indonesia
Email: lvaccar@santaferelo.co.id

1 comment:

budiyana said...

Hi Nawal & joe,

Kami Swara kartika Pr0-Logistic, Akan memberikan layanan profesional household Relocation in Jakarta.

If you need Info, please Check...
http://skpro-logistic.webs.com
www.jasa-pindahan-rumah.com
http://moving-service.webs.com

Call : 021-92198611 / 087808074718
Cp ; Budiyana