Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bowling Alley in Jakarta

Hi, A couple of weeks ago, my husband, my son and myself went to Plaza Senayan for our regular Saturday afternoon game of ten pin bowling.

Imagine our surprise when we arrived to find that the place had shut down!!!!

What can you tell me about this??

I remember there was a bowling alley in Pluit, but that is quite far and the one near Pondok Indah Mall no longer has a sign out the front.

Are there any bowling alleys left???

Hope you can help us,

Kind regards,

Gian


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Gian,

Thanks you for your info - actually WNJ have a complete listing of bowling places under sport activities....

Please check here http://www.whatsnewjakarta.com/web3/event/GuideDetail.php?cboGroup=17&subGroup=155

I tried bowling in the EX Plaza Indonesia - I think that one is better than plaza Senayan.

Hope this helps.

No comments: